Change:  Go to:
14.02.2004 @ 15:00 Caledonian Stadium, Inverness Attendance: 1879
Inverness CT 3 - 0 Raith Rovers
Referee: M Ritchie League-match

David Bingham (44)
Liam Keogh (81)
Barry Wilson (86)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Bobby Mann
Stuart Golabek
Roy McBain
Russell Duncan
Liam Keogh
David Bingham
Darran Thomson
Paul Ritchie
Young (Malcolm 79)
Boyle (Brady 46)
Evans (Millar 46)
Michael Fraser
Stuart McCaffrey
Barry Wilson
David MacRae
Lewis MacKinnon
Barry Wilson -> Paul Ritchie (71)
Lewis MacKinnon -> David Bingham (86)
David MacRae -> Russell Duncan (87)
Brady -> Boyle (46)
Millar -> Evans (46)
Malcolm -> Young (79)
Yellow cards
Stuart Golabek (60)
Liam Keogh (60)
Red cards
None. None
Match report
A much-changed Raith side from Octobers visit. They put up a good performance and held a lively Caley Thistle side to a single goal until the last ten minutes. It was the home side that made all the running and the surprise was that the first goal took so long in coming. Raiths French keeper David Berthelot ran out of his box in the first minute to kick away with Darran Thomson closing in. Liam Keogh shot low and wide in six minutes and Berthelot held a high ball from Stuart Golabek in 13 minutes. Then good work by Raiths Sebastien Ferrero set up a chance for Lloyd Wright but Mark Brown tipped over his first time effort. The corner set up Lloyd again and Brown saved at point blank range. The Raith goal led a charmed life for the next 30 minutes until the opener just on half time. A lob from Bobby Mann reached David Bingham 12 yards out and his looping header went over the keeper and into the net. In 48 minutes Brown punched away with Ferrero virtually on top of him and the ball fell to Antonio Calderon he lobbed goalwards but it went over. Seconds later Paul Ritchie went down in the box after a tackle from Goran Stanic but no penalty was awarded. In 63 minutes Ritchie chased a ball through the middle but Berthelot was quick off his line and blocked on the 18 yard line. A minute later Berthelot juggled a pass back, Bingham intercepted but hit over the bar. Keogh set Ritchie away in 67 minutes but his shot flew just wide then Berthelot once more came out to clear from Ritchie. Keogh hit wide in 75 minutes with only the keeper to beat but made amends six minutes later. Barry Wilson took a quick free kick on the left with Keogh running through the middle Keogh shot from 18 yards and with a slight deflection it hit the back of the net. This took the pressure off and Wilson added a third goal from the same spot with four minutes left. Juan Nieto struck a poor pass deep in his own half, Wilson intercepted then chipped into the top corner. In the end a comfortable win but Raith made a fight of it.