Change:  Go to:
16.07.2005 @ 15:00 Tulloch Caledonian Stadium Attendance: 827
Inverness CT 1 - 0 Blackpool
Referee: Mike Ritchie Friendly-match

None. None
Starting Lineup
None. None
Yellow cards
None. None
Red cards
None. None
Match report
Club historian Ian Broadfoot reports on the pre-season match at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium against Colin Hendry's Blackpool side.

Brown, Tokely (Parrat 80), Dods, Munro, Hastings, Proctor (Wilson 46), Black (Duncan 46), Hart (Fox 60), Golabek (McBain 76), Dargo, Bayne (Brewster 83)
Subs – Hislop, Prunty, Finnigan, McAllister & Fraser

Jones, McGregor, Edwards (Grayson 46), Doolan (Anderson 87), Butler (Coid 23), Clarke (Wiles 81), Parker (Blinkhorn 80), Southern (Donnelly 83), Murphy (Shaw 87), Vernon (Baldry 70), Prendagast (Burns 70)
Subs – Edge & Doughty

Referee: M Ritchie
Attendance: 827

Blackpool 's northern tour ended with this 1-0 defeat. Colin Hendry's side proved to be formidable opposition but the home side grabbed a narrow victory.

The afternoon proved a confusing one for the spectators as both sides named 11 substitutes and players seemed to come and go at will during the second half.

The first half was rather tame with the best chances being created by the visitors. In the first minute Blackpool 's Keith Southern hit the post. The impressive Keigan Parker ran clear down the right in 21 minutes and sent over a cross which Rory Prendagast headed past.

Graham Bayne shot low and wide in 26 minutes then Lee Jones saved from Bayne as the first half drew to a close.

The succession of substitutes spoiled the flow of the game but the second half was still much livelier than the first. Caley Thistle took the lead in 49 minutes when they were awarded a free kick 19 yards out and Richie Hart netted it via the wall. Mark Brown made some good saves at the other end to deny Parker on three occasions – his angled effort in 72 minutes nearly fooled Brown but he tipped it away.

Matthew Blinkhorn was through in 81 minutes but Brown dived to touch it clear. The home side rarely troubled Jones in the second half but in the final minute Roy McBain ran through the defence and shot over.

A good run-out for a remarkable 37 players and a satisfying win for Craig Brewster's men.