GET INTO SHAPE WITH ICT
Now that the excesses of Christmas are behind us, why not join one of the fitness courses run by our Community Department? As the courses are open to all who meet the eligibility criteria, if you know someone who would benefit - let them know!!
Football Fans in Training (FFIT)
We are starting a new series of FFIT of the ever-popular course starting in late February. As before, FFIT is open to 35-65 year old men who are overweight. More information and criteria can be found on http://ictfc.com/club/community/301-ffit-football-fans-in-training
We have been funded by the SPL Trust to deliver a programme called Still Game to Seniors
The Still game programme:
- starts on 13 February and is aimed at men and women aged over 60 years who want to improve their lifestyle.
- provides a mixture of social engagement, social activities and gentle exercise
- will be held at the ICTFC stadium. Attendees will get an access-all-areas tour of the stadium. Transport will be provided to and from the stadium every day from central Inverness
- will have local sporting personnel talking about motivation and their life
- will have speakers from a range of organisations – eg local fire-fighters or police officers talking about safety at home and in the community
If you are aged 60 and over, (or know someone who would benefit from this programme), please contact the stadium on 01463 222880 or send an email to email@example.com