McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to reveal that it will continue as main club sponsor at Inverness Caledonian Thistle, next season.
The award-winning Solicitors & Estate Agents have put pen to paper on a one-year agreement to continue back the Highland side.
Once again, McEwan Fraser Legal will appear on the front of both home and away Inverness Caledonian Thistle shirts for 2018-19. This will be in addition to a range of prominent in-stadium branding.
And as part of the partnership, McEwan Fraser Legal will continue to create a range of supporter engagement campaigns.
McEwan Fraser Legal chief executive Ken McEwan comments:
“Inverness have been a terrific partner for us, and so it was an easy decision for us to extend our relationship with them. We want to play a big part in their revival and return to the Premiership!
Inverness Caledonian Thistle chairman Graeme Rae adds:
“We look forward to building on the successful partnership we have built up with Chief Executive Ken McEwan and his team at McEwan Fraser Legal in the coming year.”
Key activation campaigns over the last two years have included:
- #HomeRun which saw first team players personally deliver the new kit to the homes of supporters
- #HomeAdvantage, the ten-second half-time challenge that made amputee Tommy McKay famous
- #BiggestHomeGame featuring 100 kids against the Caley Thistle first team
- #HomeAlone where club legends brought round beer and pizza to fans who couldn’t make a vital away game
- #HomeGame and our other weekly ticket competitions via social media