Tickets are now on sale for our Scottish Cup Fifth Round match against Livingston
Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Livingston
Scottish Cup Fifth Round
Saturday 8th February 2020, 3pm kick-off
Tickets bought before 5pm on Friday 7th February 2020 will be cheaper for this fixture than on the day of the match.
Concessions (16-25, Over 65s, Junior): £10
Under 12s: FREE**
Prices on Matchday
Concessions (16-25, Over 65s, Junior): £12
Under 12s: FREE**
**With an accompanying Adult or Concession
Tickets are available now from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk, the Club Shop and over the phone on 01463 222 880
Season Ticket Holders
Season Tickets Holders have their seats on reserve for this game and can add this game to their cards online
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CAN ADD THEIR TICKET ONLINE BY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Ticket Hour is an online portal for buying match tickets. It means you can order easily online, on your phone and bring a screen ticket to the stadium. Here’s how
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up ypur account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.