Tickets for our Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup Semi-Final home tie against Rangers Colts are on sale NOW. Kick-off is at a 4.10pm on Sunday 16th February.
Tickets are available from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk, the Club Shop and over the phone on 01463 222880
Tickets are £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and U12’s are free with a paying adult/concession.
Rangers fans will be housed in the South Stand.
Please Note – Season Tickets are not valid for this tie.
Season Ticket Holders have their seats on reserve for this fixture
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CAN ADD THEIR TICKET ONLINE BY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Ticket Hour is an online portal for buying match tickets. It means you can order easily online, on your phone and bring a screen ticket to the stadium. Here’s how
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up ypur account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.