STADIUM MANAGER AT ICTFC
Closing date: 4th July 2019
Location: Caledonian Stadium Inverness
Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC, currently playing in the Scottish Championship Football League but with ambitions of returning to the Scottish Premiership, manages and operates its football business from the Caledonian Stadium in Inverness.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious building and facilities professional to join our Management Team. We are seeking an individual with the passion for ensuring that the stadium meets all its health and safety obligations, in conjunction with the Scottish Professional Football League Stadium/SFA guidelines and for further developing our longer term Stadium Plan.
As ICTFC Stadium Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organisation. You will ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities.
You will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
You will generally work 40 hours per week, but longer hours may be required on occasion to meet the demands and challenges associated with a professional football club.
Our Ideal Applicant:
· Relevant building / facility management and maintenance experience
· A good working knowledge of building and facility systems including repair and maintenance
· A sound understanding of machinery operation and maintenance
· Supervisory experience including training and development of team members
· Good standard of written and spoken English
· First Aid at Work qualified
· Hours will be flexible but you will be able to work weekends (match days) as and when required.
If you are a proven building / facilities professional with an interest in football and have that important self-starting mentality, yet thrive within a team environment and feel that you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send your resume to:- firstname.lastname@example.org