The SPFL have announced that the draw for the Third Round of the 2019/20 Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup will be made on Wednesday 14 August at 12.30pm.
It will be broadcast live on the SPFL YouTube channel.
The draw will contain 32 Clubs
– 2 clubs from Northern Ireland Football League (Ballymena United & Glenavon)
– 2 clubs from Welsh Premier League (The New Saints & Connah’s Quay Nomads)
– 2 clubs from League of Ireland Premier Division (Waterford & Bohemians)
– 2 clubs from English National League (Solihull Moors & Wrexham)
– 10 clubs from Ladbrokes Championship
– 14 winners from Second Round (Stenhousemuir, Kelty Hearts, Elgin City, Cove Rangers, Clyde, St Mirren Colts, Stirling Albion, Falkirk, Airdrieonians, Hearts Colts, Montrose, Formartine United, Raith Rovers, Rangers Colts)
Draw (pre-draw to determine which country will be allocated Pot A, Pot B & Pot C & Pot D to avoid 2 cross border teams from the same nation playing each other. Pot E has 24 Scottish teams)