The Commercial Team at ICTFC is delighted to launch a couple of new online initiatives to increase our engagement with both the fanbase and the local business community.
D&E Coaches have become our first ever Virtual Match Sponsor for the match v Queen of South FC, and as ever we are hugely appreciative of their support.
The package consists of:-
- 10 codes to watch the Match Stream of ICTtv
- Company logo on the Official Club Website and Social Media Channels
- Company mentions on our pre-match Facebook Live show, broadcast prior to kick off
- Company shout-outs from our in-house commentator during the Match Stream
- The chance to choose the Man of the Match, to be announced live on the Match Stream
- A home shirt, signed by your Man of the Match
- Sponsorship of the Manager’s post match interview
The cost of the package is £400 + VAT.
Donald Matheson, owner of D&E Coaches, said: “We are delighted to be sponsoring the match against Queen of the South. It is fantastic that ICTFC have put together this package meaning you can still be involved in the game! We wish the club and supporters all the very best for the future.”
Further to this, and to continue our #TogetherNess campaign, we will offer a Virtual Mascot at every game that is subject to restrictions of attendance.
The package includes:-
- A message of thanks from the Manager
- Your photo will appear on the Official Club Website and Social Media Channels
- Mentions on our Facebook Live show, broadcast prior to kick off
- Mentions from our in-house commentator during the Match Stream
- Access to the Match Stream on ICTtv
The opportunity to be a virtual mascot for ICTFC is absolutely FREE for any child of primary school age. If you’d like your child to be considered for a game, please email email@example.com and a random draw will select the mascot for each game. The deadline for each game is 5pm on the day prior to the match.