How to Add Tickets On Ticket Hour
Ticket Hour is an online portal for buying match tickets. It means you can order easily online, on your phone and bring a screen ticket to the stadium. Here’s how
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up ypur account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.
How to Add Friends and Family
How to add Friends and Family
Step One: Log In
Step Two: Select Friends and Family
Step Three: Select Invite Friends and Family
Step Four: Invite Friends and Family by email
Enter email address of friend or family to link. This will send an invite email AS LONG AS PERSONS EMAIL IS IN THE SYSTEM ALREADY
Friends should follow email instructions to confirm the link
Step Five: Reservations
Cup and Season Reservations will appear in ‘My Orders/Reservations’ for all linked accounts