Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC will take on Ayr United FC at the Caledonian Stadium on Saturday 11th May with a 3pm kick-off in the second leg of the Premiership Play-off Quarter-Final.
Tickets for this match are on sale NOW
The club can confirm the following ticket prices for our home tie.
Concession (Over 65, 16-25, Junior (12-15) ): £6
Under 12s: FREE *
*With an accompanying ticket holding adult or concession.
The club would like to clarify the following:
These Prices are the minimum which can be charged for a Ladbrokes Premiership play-off in accordance with SPFL rules.
Also in accordance with SPFL rules, Season Tickets are not valid for this match.
SPFL Rules forbid these games to be included in the Season Ticket of any club.
Ticket will be available from the Club Shop, over the telephone on 01463 222880 or online from https://ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
Hospitality for this match will include:
- One course meal
- Welcome drink
- Pay bar facility
- Match ticket
- Half time fayre
- Post match analysis
- Man of the Match presentation
Hospitality is £35 plus VAT. Unfortunately, there is no season ticket discount rate as the SPFL have confirmed we have to charge for every ticket.
Email Emma.Williamson@ictfc.co.uk to book your place or call the club on 01463 222880
Season Ticket Holder can add their ticket online by following these instructions:
Ticket Hour is an online portal for buying match tickets. It means you can order easily online, on your phone and bring a screen ticket to the stadium. Here’s how
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up ypur account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.