Change:  Go to:
18.03.2003 @ 19:00 Broadwood Stadium Attendance: 703
Clyde 4 - 1 Inverness CT
Referee: G Mitchell League-match

McConologue (1)
Millen (7)
Gilhaney (16)
Shields (86)
Barry Robson (26)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Bobby Mann
Stuart Golabek
Stuart McCaffrey
Barry Robson
Roy McBain
Richie Hart
Dennis Wyness
Steven Hislop
Michael Fraser
Graeme Stewart
David Bagan
Liam Keogh
Paul Ritchie
Shields -> Gilhaney (71)
Falconer -> McConologue (76)
Cosgrove -> Hagen (83)
Paul Ritchie -> Stuart McCaffrey (63)
Liam Keogh -> Barry Robson (76)
Graeme Stewart -> Richie Hart (83)
Yellow cards
None Stuart McCaffrey (60)
Stuart Golabek (60)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
Caley Thistle slumped to defeat at the hands of a sharp Clyde side under the watchful eye of Martin ONeill. The opening goal game in 16 seconds when Mark Gilhaney raced through the defence, passed to the unmarked Steve McConologue on the 18 yard line and he hit low past Mark Brown. In seven minutes Andy Millen sent a long shot goalwards and it completely deceived Brown he dived early and watched as the ball went in low off the post. Brown saved a Pat Keogh header in 10 minutes then six minutes later Clyde scored again. A low ball from the left went past the whole defence and Gilhaney tapped in from inches off the goal line. Steve Hislop had a chance to pull one back in 25 minutes when he took advantage of a mix up between Alan Kernaghan and Bryn Halliwell but he hit the side netting. A minute later Barry Robson made it 3-1 with a volley from 25 yards which went in off the post. Halliwell stopped a close range header from Hislop in 33 minutes and Caley Thistle finished the first half with off-target shots from Richie Hart and Stuart McCaffrey. Pat Keogh was close to a fourth goal just after half time but Brown parried his first effort and the second was blocked by Ross Tokely. John Potter headed past Browns goal in 67 minutes then in 71 minutes a Bobby Mann header was held by Halliwell. The misery was compounded with four minutes left when Simon Mensing sent a measured through ball to Paul Shields he held back long enough to stay onside then ran on before hitting low past Brown from 15 yards. Caley Thistles dismal record at Broadwood continues and the league challenge is all but over.