Change:  Go to:
14.12.2002 @ 15:00 Brockville Park Attendance: 4691
1 - 1
Inverness CT
Referee: K Clark League-match

Hughes (17) McKenzie (o.g.) (1)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Bobby Mann
Stuart Golabek
Charlie Christie
Barry Robson
Roy McBain
Richie Hart
Dennis Wyness
Paul Ritchie
Ally Ridgers
Stuart McCaffrey
David Bagan
Anthony Low
Liam Keogh
None Liam Keogh -> Richie Hart (73)
Stuart McCaffrey -> Charlie Christie (87)
Anthony Low -> Paul Ritchie (90)
Yellow cards
McKenzie Ross Tokely (60)
Stuart Golabek (60)
Bobby Mann (60)
Dennis Wyness (60)
Red cards
None None.
Match report
After a traumatic week with the loss of Steve Paterson and Duncan Shearer to Aberdeen it was back to football. The interim management team of Graeme Bennett and John Docherty could not have chosen a bigger game for their baptism as second played first at Falkirk. The Caley Thistle line up had remained unchanged for nine weeks but Russell Duncans suspension allowed Charlie Christie to step in. It was a pulsating match and the visitors took the lead in under two minutes. A low Ross Tokely cross from the right was turned into his own net by Scott McKenzie at the near post. Falkirk pressed forward and in ten minutes Lee Millers strong shot was saved well by Mark Brown then two minutes later Charlie Christie cleared a Miller header off the line. Falkirk were rewarded for their pressure in 17 minutes when John Hughes headed an equaliser following a Craig McPherson cross from the left. Barry Robson should have made it 2-1 just before the interval when he intercepted a loose cross-field ball from Mark Kerr. He strode goalwards and as he tried to flick it left Allan Ferguson made a brave save at his feet. Into the second half a poor back header landed at the feet of Dennis Wyness but his chip went over both Ferguson and the bar. At the other end Collin Samuel found Owen Coyle but the flag went up for offside as the strikers shot cannoned off the post. In 64 minutes it was Samuel who was in space just eight yards out but he headed wide. As time ran out Tokely headed into the side netting from Robsons free kick then Miller headed past at the other end. A good draw for the visitors in difficult circumstances and no change to the league positions. The visiting fans were satisfied with a draw but less happy at being refused entry to the Brockville stand because of sporting team colours. All away fans including the elderly and infirm were forced to the terracing and official protests are to be made by the Supporters Club to both Falkirk and the Scottish League.