Change:  Go to:
16.08.2003 @ 15:00 Caledonian Stadium, Inverness Attendance: 1839
Inverness CT 0 - 0 Clyde
Referee: I Frickleton League-match

None. None
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Bobby Mann
Stuart Golabek
Stuart McCaffrey
Charlie Christie
Roy McBain
Russell Duncan
Richie Hart
David Bingham
Steven Hislop
Michael Fraser
Grant Munro
David Proctor
Darran Thomson
Paul Ritchie
Darran Thomson -> David Bingham (36)
Paul Ritchie -> Charlie Christie (60)
Smith -> McConalogue (46)
Yellow cards
None. McConalogue
Red cards
None. None
Match report
A lively first half, a scrappy second and no goals. Stuart McCaffreys red card at Falkirk was cancelled on appeal so Caley Thistle were at full strength. In the first minute Steve Hislop headed well wide from a Richie Hart cross then Hart drove wide from 25 yards. In seven minutes a chip from David Bingham in the box found Hislop who shot first time from close range it came back off the post. A Bingham free kick in 13 minutes curled past the post. A Ross Tokely cross a minute later was tipped away by Bryn Halliwell. In 24 minutes a solo run by Hislop ended with a strong shot, a touch off the head of a defender and a brilliant save by Halliwell. Clydes best first half chance came in 33 minutes when John Fraser found space in the middle and ran towards goal with Stuart Golabek in pursuit he hit low and wide. The Caley Thistle cause was dealt a bad blow in 35 minutes when David Bingham limped off with a leg injury. Two minutes later Clyde survived a series of shots before play switched to the other end. Stephen McConalogue intercepted a Mark Brown kick-out and headed first time goalwards Brown recovered to collect. Clyde started the second half well and McCaffrey blocked shots from Mark Gilhaney and David Hagen. In 62 minutes Brown saved a mishit Ian Harty shot in the box then in 72 minutes Halliwell held a Hart free kick under pressure. Hagen turned a defender and shot past in 78 minutes then a Hart shot was deflected to safety by the Clyde defence. The closing minutes produced some excitement and tension in the Caley Thistle camp as Clyde gained four corners in a row. They came close when a Mensing header was cleared off the line then Andy Smith headed over and the pressure was eased. A draw was about right.