Change:  Go to:
30.10.2004 @ 15:00 Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen Attendance: 1279
Inverness CT
2 - 0
Referee: Mike McCurry League-match

Graham Bayne (39)
Barry Wilson (87)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Stuart Golabek
Darren Dods
Barry Wilson
Roy McBain
Russell Duncan
Richie Hart
Graham Bayne
Juanjo Carricondo
Michael Fraser
Stuart McCaffrey
Liam Keogh
Darran Thomson
Liam Fox
Ian Black
Bryan Prunty
Michael Fraser -> Mark Brown (46)
Liam Keogh -> Richie Hart (74)
Darran Thomson -> Juanjo Carricondo (80)
Snodgrass -> Lovell (67)
Libbra -> Lilley (76)
Yellow cards
Russell Duncan (60)
Ross Tokely (60)
Dorado (-)
Hamilton (-)
Red cards
None. None
Other statistics
9 Shots 7
4 Shots on goal 5
0 Offsides 0
4 Corner kicks 1
9 Free kicks 11
0 Penalties 0
Match report
Another fantastic result for the club on a day that speculation was rife that John Robertson was off to Hearts.

Another fine performance by the team made it a week to remember - seven points from three games. Praise in this game must go to a resolute defence who played superbly well in the second half as they protected our young substitute goalkeeper Michael Fraser, who replaced the injured Mark Brown at half-time, to record their second clean sheet of the season.

ICT began the match with the same team that played Dundee. Caley Thistle started well and Juanjo saw his shot eventually cleared by MacKenzie in the away goal.

ICT continued to press but most of the action was in midfield. Livingston had a couple of efforts from Lilley and Brittain before the home side opened the scoring through Graham Bayne. Barry Wilson's free-kick was headed on by Ross Tokely and Bayne was on hand to fire a superb shot into the net.

Just on the half-time break Wilson's free-kick went inches wide of the target after Juanjo was brought down.

It was 1-0 to ICT at half-time and in the second half Michael Fraser was introduced into the action due to a recurrence of Mark Brown¹s ankle injury. Livingston came more into the game and Derek Lilley saw his 25 yard drive come back off the post with Darren Dods blocking his follow-up.

Burton O’Brien’s drive bounced off the bar before Fraser produced a superb save to deny Jim Hamilton then Mark Libbra had a goal disallowed for offside.

ICT deservedly netted a second goal with three minutes remaining. Oscar Rubio made an error which allowed Wilson to run in on goal - his first attempt was saved by McKenzie but his second effort crossed the line before the goalkeeper scooped the ball away.

Wild celebrations by the ICT fans as they could now rest easy knowing that the three points were secure. The referee eventually blew for the end of the game after four minutes of added time. Three points, a further two goals scored, a clean sheet, and up to ninth in the league.