Change:  Go to:
23.10.2004 @ 15:00 Rugby Park, Kilmarnock Attendance: 4721
2 - 2
Inverness CT
Referee: Craig MacKay League-match

Murray (5)
Greer (27)
Barry Wilson (16)
Liam Fox (83)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Stuart Golabek
Stuart McCaffrey
Barry Wilson
Roy McBain
Russell Duncan
Richie Hart
Graham Bayne
Juanjo Carricondo
Michael Fraser
Richard Hastings
Liam Keogh
Darran Thomson
Liam Fox
Ian Black
Bryan Prunty
Joly -> Locke (63)
Hay -> Murray (76)
Naismith -> Dargo (82)
Richard Hastings -> Juanjo Carricondo (57)
Liam Fox -> Richie Hart (75)
Liam Keogh -> Russell Duncan (76)
Yellow cards
None None.
Red cards
None Stuart McCaffrey (51)
Other statistics
16 Shots 8
11 Shots on goal 3
0 Offsides 0
7 Corner kicks 2
15 Free kicks 16
0 Penalties 0
Match report
A pulsating 90 minutes of football with four goals, a sending off and much controversy - the main one being Stuart McCaffrey's red card early in the second half.

John Robertson re-instated Juanjo Carricondo into the starting line-up at the expense of Bryan Prunty who moved down to the bench.

The home side began well and swarmed about the ICT defence. They were rewarded with a goal four minutes into the game. Stevie Murray picked up Craig Dargo’s pass and his left foot shot went into the net at the near post with Mark Brown seeming to get his foot stuck on the wet surface.

The home side continued to press but ICT began to push more into the game and their perseverance was rewarded on the quarter of an hour mark when a short corner from Roy McBain found Barry Wilson and he fired home from the edge of the box. A slight deflection gave Alan Combe no chance.

Ross Tokely had a drive well saved and Wilson also had an effort but missed the target by a good distance. The home side regained the lead just before the half hour and once again it was a defensive error that cost ICT dear. Grant Munro should have knocked the ball out for a corner kick but he allowed Danny Invincible to cross to Craig Dargo - his shot was cleared but Gordon Greer knocked the ball home from 14 yards.

The second half got off to a sensational start with the ordering off of Stuart McCaffrey. A through ball was fed to Craig Dargo and he went down after minimal contact from McCaffrey. It looked accidental but the referee disagreed. Juanjo was eventually sacrificed as Richard Hastings was brought in to bolster the defence.

ICT continued to push for an equaliser and the next substitutions certainly went a long way to making sure that Caley Thistle would take something from this game. The speed of Liam Keogh and the finesse of Liam Fox were introduced into the game with 15 minutes remaining and they made a massive impact.

With eight minutes remaining in the game Liam Fox, making his second substitute appearance for the club, scored a tremendous equalising goal. He moved on to a Barry Wilson through pass inside the box and from a very acute angle fired the ball under Alan Combe for a stunning goal. This gave ICT a share of the spoils and a vital away point.