|Stand||Adult||Senior Citizen||16-25||Junior||Up to 12||Disabled Carer|
|Main||£ 246.00||£ 199.00||£ 179.00||£ 81.00||£ 46.00||£0|
|North||£ 208.00||£ 137.00||£ 125.00||£ 68.00||£0||£0|
Season Ticket Prices 2020/21
Season Tickets available from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
Chairman’s Statement on Season Tickets – CLICK HERE
Season tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 01463 222880 or in-person from the Caledonian Stadium (Currently open 10am – 2pm Mon-Fri)
How to renew your Season Ticket online
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up your account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games or season tickets.
- Purchase your season ticket ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.