Morton v Inverness CT
Cappielow Park, Greenock
Tuesday 16th April 2019
Caley Thistle travel to Cappielow tomorrow night to face Morton and a win could seal a play-off place for the Caley Jags.
|CONCESSION^ (Over-65s, Students, 18-20 year olds)
|CHILD (12 – 17)^
ICT Supporters Travel Club
The ICT Supporters Travel Club are running a bus to this match and the leaving times are as follows:
Leaving the Caley Club: 1.30pm
Leaving the Caledonian Stadium: 1.45pm
Book on through their Facebook page HERE or call/text 07462 218717
- There are no major planned rail engineering or road works between Inverness and Greenock to affect journey times. Check www.scotrail.co.uk and www.trafficscotland.org for up to date information.
- Wheelchair users pay concession but carer is free. 1 carer per wheelchair user unless there are special requirements for another carer. This is due to limited space.
- Wheelchair users and carers enter via main stand entrance in Sinclair Street. The wheelchair area is shared with home fans and is under cover although rain can enter depending on wind direction.
- Supporters will be accommodated in Sections F&G of the Main Stand. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth beside the Main Stand turnstiles in Sinclair Street.
- Supporters buses drop-off and pick-up is East Hamilton Street (A8 dual carriageway) outside Arnold Clark showroom.
- Supporters buses can park free within the main carpark accessed from the A8/Sinclair Street junction. Bus drivers must ensure they leave the main carpark at least 15 minutes prior to the end of match to uplift supporters on East Hamilton Street outside Arnold Clark’s showroom.
- Car parking is charged at £3 and accessed from the above entrance. Please note that all vehicles (except coaches) will require to turn left on exiting the car park and travel south on Sinclair Street under the railway bridge. Drivers can then take second left (Weir Street) and follow road to the end. At T –junction, turn left (Gibshill Road) and re-join the A8 East Hamilton Street.
- The Main Stand is a no smoking area and includes e cigarettes or similar devices. Any person identified smoking will be ejected immediately.
- Fans under the influence of alcohol will not be admitted and are liable to arrest. Greenock Morton FC has a robust search policy which will be strictly adhered to. Surfing flags are not permitted and any other flags will be checked to ensure that they are not offensive or derogatory. Greenock Morton FC has a policy on unacceptable conduct and behaviour which will be fully enforced.
- Please note Greenock Morton FC will allow a drum or other suitable instruments into the stadium. It must be presented to a steward for inspection prior to entry. If the use of the instrument is causing a disturbance and affecting fan behaviour then it will be removed from the individual until the end of the match.