How to get to the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium
- From Perth head north on the A9 until you reach Inverness.
- At the Longman Roundabout before the Kessock Bridge, take the right lane as you approach the traffic lights. Then take third exit and carry on along Stadium Road until you come to the Stadium and away car park.
click to enlarge
- Head west on the A96 as far as Inverness.
- On the outskirts of Inverness take the second exit from the roundabout (the retail park/Tesco's) towards Inverness. Go under fly-over and take third exit towards A9 North / Wick.
- At the Longman Roundabout before Kessock Bridge, take the right lane as you approach the traffic lights, then take the third exit and carry on along Stadium Road until you come to the Stadium and away car park. Note: Be prepared for delays of up to 15mins on the A9 Northbound approaching the bridge roundabout.
Click to enlarge
- Head south on the A9 as far as Inverness.
- Cross the Kessock Bridge and take the first exit from the roundabout and carry on round until you come to the Stadium and away car park.
Click to enlarge
By Public Transport:
- Trains:The nearest railway station is in Inverness (about 1 mile away) with regular services from the South and East. Train services also run from the North and West.
- Buses:There are regular coaches daily from Glasgow, Edinburgh Aberdeen, Wick and Perth to Inverness. A bus departs from the Bus Station at Farraline Park to the Stadium 45mins before kickoff, returning after the game. Several local bars also run buses to some games.
- Taxis:Taxi Ranks are located at both the Bus Station and outside the railway station.
- Walking: The Stadium is a 20 minute walk from the City Centre. We advise that you use the designated walking route through the Industrial Estate which is signposted from Longman Road and avoids crossing the A9 trunk road.