ICTFC v Morton
Saturday 27th November 2021
Scottish Cup 3rd Round
Morton – Saturday 27th November, 3pm kick-off
Adults: £15, Concessions (Over 65s and Students): £10, Under 12s: FREE
Tickets are available online from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk, The Club Shop (Open Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm) and over the phone on 01463 222880
Under 12 tickets are not available online but staff in the ticket office will be happy to assist. Stadium currently open Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm or phone 01463 222880 during office hours.
The match will be live streamed on ICTV on PPV only
The match will cost £10 on ictfc.tv
Iain Auld and Ross Tokely will be on commentary
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Season Ticket Holders’ seats are on reserve for this game.
Season Ticket Holders can buy their reserves online by following the instructions below:
Ticket Hour is an online portal for buying match tickets. It means you can order easily online, on your phone and bring a screen ticket to the stadium. Here’s how
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account (if you haven’t set up ypur account yet then use the account details provided in your season card letter – this makes sure you will be able to buy your own seat for cup games)
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.