As per our update last week, the club is pleased to announce that our 2022/23 Season Tickets go on sale from 10am on Tuesday 31st May 2022 and prices are returning to the pre-pandemic price rates of season 2019/20.
Unfortunately but also like 2019/20, we are not allowed to include the live broadcasts of our home games next season.
Over 10,000 of you backed us in the play-offs this past few weeks and the support made a huge difference. We plan to take the club one stage further in 2022/23 and with your backing, we know we can do it.
Season Tickets will be available in-store at the Caledonian Stadium (10am – 4pm), online from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk and over the phone on 01463 222880 from 10am on Tuesday 31st May
Loyalty & Early Bird Season Ticket Prices for the 2022/23 campaign are as follows:
|Loyalty – Existing Season Ticket holder only
|Up to 12
|Up to 12
Note the prices only valid to end of the Early bird period – Friday 8th July at 4pm after which Season reservations for existing Season Ticket holders will drop. Loyalty prices valid for anyone who had a season ticket in 2021-22.
You can spread the cost of your Season Ticket with Orchard Funding
To Apply for the finance option through Orchard head to: www.orchardfunding.co.uk/Leisure/ApplyMembers
- Select club = Enter Inverness Caledonian Thistle and select
- Complete all the details on the application
- The loan amount is the price of the ticket(s)
- Submit the application on the last page and E-sign the agreement when approved
Excising Season Ticket Holders can renew their Season Ticket online with these instructions:
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.