Our 2022/23 Season Tickets are now on sale and prices are returning to the pre-pandemic price rates of season 2019/20.
Season Tickets available online from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk and also from the Club Shop and Over the phone on 01463 222880 during office hours (10am until 4pm, Monday to Friday)
Unfortunately but also like 2019/20, we are not allowed to include the live broadcasts of our home games next season.
Over 10,000 of you backed us in the play-offs and the support made a huge difference. We plan to take the club one stage further in 2022/23 and with your backing, we know we can do it.
Season Tickets will be available in-store at the Caledonian Stadium (10am – 4pm), online from ictfc.tickethour.co.uk and over the phone on 01463 222880 from 10am on Tuesday 31st May
Loyalty & Early Bird Season Ticket Prices for the 2022/23 campaign are as follows:
|Loyalty – Existing Season Ticket holder only||Adult||Senior Citizen||16-25||Junior||Up to 12||Disabled|
|Early Bird||Adult||Senior Citizen||16-25||Junior||Up to 12||Disabled|
Note the prices only valid to end of the Early bird period – Friday 8th July at 4pm after which Season reservations for existing Season Ticket holders will drop. Loyalty prices valid for anyone who had a season ticket in 2021-22.
You can spread the cost of your Season Ticket with Orchard Funding
To Apply for the finance option through Orchard head to: www.orchardfunding.co.uk/Leisure/ApplyMembers
- Select club = Enter Inverness Caledonian Thistle and select
- Complete all the details on the application
- The loan amount is the price of the ticket(s)
- Submit the application on the last page and E-sign the agreement when approved
Excising Season Ticket Holders can renew their Season Ticket online with these instructions:
Step One: Log In
- In a browser (phone, tablet or PC) and type in: ictfc.tickethour.co.uk
- Sign in to your Account
Step Two: Menu Options
- Click on Menu to see your own options
- Tickets show games on sale if you want to purchase tickets
- Account lets you updated your details
- Any Cup reservations are shown under My Orders/Reservations
- My tickets shows tickets bought and can be used to acess turnstiles (they have the barcodes)
Step Three: My orders/reservations
- Takes you to where you can see tickets that haven’t been purchased yet but are still reserved for your account – e.g. cup games.
- Purchase your cup ticket from this screen.
Step Four: Come to the game!
- When you come to the game, open the ictfc.tickethour.co.uk page on your phone, log in and go to my tickets.
- Show the barcode to the turnstile operater
- You can also print at home if you want
- If you think your internet is not switched on, bring up the barcode before you leave home and take a photo on your phone. Our scanners will still like that too.