- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 15:38
The SPFL Trust has joined forces with Action for Children to support families in Scotland. The partnership will initially see the two charities working together on an innovative new community project called ‘Parents on the Ball’.
The programme aims to help parents gain new skills and greater confidence as well as promoting better health and fitness to bring families together.
Craig Masterton Head of Community said: “We are absolutely delighted to be working with Action for Children who are a like-minded charity that is committed to making a difference for children and young people. We believe this is very much a starting point which will become an innovative partnership.”
Action for Children added: “We believe that sports clubs are very much at the heart of the community, contributing to the well-being and self-esteem of millions of young people across the UK. We’re proud to launch this particular project with the SPFL Trust to further our vision to improve the lives of young people and families in the region.”
Coffee morning to be held 29/03/17 at Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC to meet parents.
If you are interested in taking part in Parents on the Ball or would like further information contact the Community Department 07754 609425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course starts on the 26/04/17
- Meet at Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC at 9.45am for a 10am start. Transport can be provided if needed.
- Morning session 10—12am
- Lunch will be provided 12—12.45pm
- Afternoon session 1-2.30pm
- Transport can also be arranged to take people home in the afternoon.
- Please wear comfortable clothes for
- The afternoon sessions.