As a conference venue Tulloch Caledonian Stadium is renowned for first class facilities, food and friendly service and has built up an impressive portfolio of regular customers.
For large scale conferences, our Kingsmills Suite offers spacious surroundings which suit all room layouts. For conferences for 50 or less, our Boardroom and Miller Lounge are ideal. Our range of Executive Boxes are also available as breakout rooms.
We can provide presentation equipment including flipcharts,TV monitors, public address systems with radio microphones, media players and wireless/wired internet access. [Playing of DVDs is limited to material to which the hirer or ICTFC owns the copyright.]
At lunchtime delegates can choose from a wide range of menu options to suit all requirements.
The convenient setting of the Stadium and ease of parking offer an unbeatable combination. Whether it’s a Board meeting for 4 or a product launch for 150 delegates, Tulloch Caledonian Stadium is the perfect business venue.
IT Facilities for Conferencing
Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Connections
- Wired internet connection available via local LAN in most locations
- Wireless access to internet available in Kingsmills Suite, Board Room and Media Room (other locations by arrangement)
- 6Mb bandwidth ADSL link for wireless use
Laptop projector and plasma screens for presentation
- Laptop output to single or multiple plasma screens in Kingsmills Suite with PA sound
- Separate table-top projector and portable screen allows presentations to take place anywhere in the building
- 20 for boardroom style
- 40 for theatre style
- 30 for dinner
- 50 for boardroom style
- 120 for theatre style
- 150 for dinner
- 120 for dinner with dance floor
The Miller Lounge
- 10 for boardroom style
- 15 for theatre style
- 20 for dinner
The Media Room
- 12 for boardroom style
- 20 for theatre style
- 12 for dinner