|Season Ticket Holders1||Non Season Ticket Holders
|Over 65 & Student2
1 Strictly one ticket per season ticket holder at these prices. Available until 4.30pm on Friday 19th January 2018.
Tickets sold on the day will be charged at the Non Season Ticket Holder rate.
2 Proof of full time education will need to be shown on entry to the stadium.
Cut off for ticket postage is 2pm on Wed 17th Jan. No ticket colletions from Dens Park
Tickets are available from the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, by phone on 01463 227451 or online at eticketing.co.uk/ictfc/
SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR PRICES
2017-18 TICKET INFORMATION
The ticket office is open Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 5:00pm and from 9:00am on Home game Saturdays.
Tel: 01463 227451 - EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|DISABLED & CARER||Prices as per age/stand & carer ticket is free
Proof of entitlement required
Purchasing of tickets is considered acceptance of our terms and conditions of entry to Tulloch Caledonian Stadium. Our general terms & conditions are here and summarised on the reverse of our tickets. The SPFL Ground Regulations are available here. Copies of either are available on request from the Stadium.
HALF SEASON TICKETS
Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2018 Half Season tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased in person from the ticket office, online by clicking here or over the phone on 01463 227451.
1/2 SEASON TICKET
1/2 SEASON TICKET
||By clicking here|
|IN PERSON|| At the Stadium Ticket Office
Mon to Fri from 9am to 5pm
Home match Saturdays from 9:00am
|BY PHONE||01463 227451|
INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FOOTBALL CLUB (“ICTFC”) conditions
This ticket is issued subject to the conditions detailed in the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium Ground Regulations, the SPFL Ground Regulations and ICTFC Unacceptable Conduct Policy, copies of which are displayed around the ground, on this website (from menu INFO > CLUB > Codes of Practice) and are available on request from ICTFC.
Whilst all of the conditions detailed in the Regulations are applicable to ticket holders, the following are specifically drawn to the ticket holders attention:-
- The ticket is only valid if presented complete and must be retained until the match has been played to a conclusion.
- Ticket holders are only authorised to use the seat indicated on the ticket and to use the official access and exit routes for that seat.
- The ticket details entry arrangements for the Ground.
- None of ICTFC, their employees or their agents will be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the ticket holder or his property except for liability for death or personal injury resulting from ICTFC’s negligence.
- The ticket holder must comply fully with the ICTFC Unacceptable Conduct Policy and not behave in a manner which may reasonably be expected to cause a person to be alarmed, upset or annoyed.
- The ticket holder must not behave in a manner which may reasonably be expected to result in loss, injury or damage to property or persons.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to ICTFC, in the event of a breach by a ticket holder of any of the Regulations ICTFC have the right to:-
- refuse entry to the Ground or require the ticket holder to leave the Ground: and/or
- To cancel the ticket and retain the money paid for it; and/or
- To impose a ban on the ticket holder for one or more matches; and/or
- To recover compensation for all loss, injury or damage suffered by ICTFC, including but not limited to costs incurred repairing or replacing damaged property, loss of revenue resulting form Ground closure and/or restriction on attendance numbers, increased costs of policing and stewarding and any fines imposed on ICTFC by any competent authority.
- The use of the ticket to gain entry to Tulloch Caledonian Stadium will be considered to constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of all the Regulations.
PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEAT AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO KICK-OFF
TULLOCH CALEDONIAN STADIUM IS A NO SMOKING VENUE
VAT Number 624-1719-54
CRIMINAL LAW (CONSOLIDATION) (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995 – WARNING
It is a criminal offence, for any person to enter or attempt to enter Tulloch Caledonian Stadium whilst in the possession of a controlled container which is capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person; or whilst in possession of alcohol; or whilst drunk; or whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for the purpose of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas; or whilst in possession of any article which is a firework. All persons entering or having entered the Stadium may be searched. Any person who refuses to submit to a search will be refused entry to, or be ejected from the Stadium.